- Pediatric Patient Packet[pdf version] (Adobe Acrobat Reader), Click here for MS Word Version ( Word 97 or greater)
- Adult Patient Packet[pdf version] (Adobe Acrobat Reader), Click here for MS Word Version ( Word 97 or greater)
- In order to better serve our patients in the office, Dr Dajani is not available for telephone consultation. If you have medical concerns you would like to discuss, please make an appointment. You can request an appointment at anytime by phone (623) 748-4700 or email (email@example.com).
- Dr. Dajani Offers appointments for diagnosis and treatment of Endocrine Disorders in people age 30 years and younger.
- We offer appointments, Monday through Thursday from 8:00AM to 4:00 PM.
- We work our best to reduce wait times. Nevertheless, the appointment in total, wait time included, may last far longer than you might expect. At minimum set aside 1-2 hours for the entire visit.
- For Endocrinology appointments, we recommend that you leave yourself plenty of time for the entire visit. Especially if you will also be seeing the diabetes educator or nutritionists.
- We recommend that you do not schedule anything right after the appointment to ensure you get the most out of your appointment. For example, if you have a meeting, you may not want to schedule an endocrine appointment beforehand.
- Dr. Dajani reviews your medical history from your patient packet at the first visit. You may print this paperwork from our patient forms page. Complete it at home and bring it to your appointment. If you do not have internet access or are unable to print the forms, please arrive thirty minutes early for your first visit or stop by the office prior to your appointment so that you can get the blank forms.
Welcome to the Pediatric Endocrinology of Phoenix (PEP)
PEP and Dr. Tala Dajani offer comprehensive endocrinology services for patients age 0-30 years. Internal medicine/ pediatrics in addition to endocrinology training, board certifications, and experience allow for specialty and unique expertise in transitional care, adult disease in children and teens especially hypertension, prediabetes, hyperlipidemia and insulin resistance. We also offer nutritional (RD services) and diabetes educational (CDE services) as part of our program in addition to early and Saturday hours. If you would like to make a patient referral online, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the information has been submitted, we will contact the patient for more information and you will be notified when an appointment has been set. Or, if you prefer to refer your patient by phone, please call 623-748-4700.
- Aetna, APIPA, Arizona Foundation
- Banner, BCBS
- Cigna, Healthnet, Humana, Mercy Care
- Pacific Care, Tricare, United HealthCare
- …and more. Call for details.
We provide comprehensive endocrine care for diabetes, growth problems, early puberty, delayed puberty, adrenal conditions, bone health and water balance.
Transition to Adulthood Care: We specialize in transition care as teens grow into young adults and become responsible for their health.
Care of the Cancer Survivor: Our cancer survivor services includes assessment of cancer treatment, chemotherapy and radiation, bone health, cholesterol and diabetes prevention services.
Cystic Fibrosis: For patients, with cystic fibrosis, we focus on normalization of blood glucose and hormone levels to achieve the most optimal health and well-being possible.
Cholesterol Problems in Children: PEP dietitians, our staff and Dr Dajani consult with patients to make lifestyle modifications to improve blood cholesterol levels.
Weight related medical conditions: Pediatric Endocrinology of Phoenix care team provides care and education for patients with diabetes, cholesterol problems and provides nutrition services. We do not, however, provide weight loss services or a weight loss program. At times, following care plans for weight related conditions may lead to weight loss but this is not our primary goal. We work to reduce burden of medical conditions and and increase overall health.