- people should enjoy coming here,
- use the latest technology,
- use evidence based medical care,
- cash pay program to be all inclusive,
- expert educators,
- empower people to participate in their healthcare and
- “paper light.”
Pediatric endocrinology is not exactly mainstream, but it is Dr. Tala Dajani’s passion. She expresses: “after 10 years, I still get excited by the prospecting of diagnosing and then developing a game plan for a hormone problem, and I enjoy working in endocrine more each day.”
Now, the dream to reality process is in full force. PEP has provided medical care to infants, children, teens and young adults living with endocrine conditions and the expansion process has begun. PEP is proud to welcome endocrine nurse specialist, Fran Hoekstra RN CDE, and nurse practitioner, Michelle Magorno RN CPNP CDE.
With the future goal of establishing a community diabetes education program, medical practice is on its way.